VOLUNTEER ARE NEEDED. CAN YOU HELP?
We need people to:
- Help Set up the Fair (from 10pm-1pm)
- Work the Stalls and the Winter Fair Restaurant (1 to 4.30pm),
- Take the Fair down (4.30 to 5.30).
Could You Lend Any of the Following? We Need:
- 6 Large Saucepans (8/10 – 14 litre)
- 3 Filter coffee machines
- 3 Portable Hotplates
We need these items before the fair. If you can lend any of these please email: email@example.com.
Can You Donate?:
- Bric a Brac In good Condition – Trinkets, Ornaments, Small Toys, Candles, Unwanted Gifts etc
- Homemade Crafts, Jams, Chutneys
- Cakes, Buns, Tarts, Desserts, Scones, Breads, Salads – for the Winter Fair Restaurant.
All funds raised go towards extra-curricular activities for all the children at LSP.
If you think you could help, even for just one hour, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information go to: http://www.limerickschoolproject.ie/winter-fair-sunday-dec-7th-1pm/
YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.