The Parent Teacher Association AGM will take place on Thursday 24th September at 7pm, in the school.
At the AGM new committee members will be elected thus it is an opportunity for you to become part of the representative body of the parent community of the school and join in on the journey of enhancing the education and experiences of both the children and the families that make up Limerick School Project Community
The Work of the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) Committee
The team has shared responsibility for:
- Planning for the future and developing a vision for the PTA
- Planning and managing the annual programme of activities for the PTA
- Communicating, consulting with and involving as many parents as possible in the activities of the PTA
- Communicating and consulting with the Principal and Board of Management
- Planning agendas and keeping records of meetings
- Managing the PTA finances
- Drawing up the constitution by which the PTA operates
- Valuing diversity and inter-culturalism and making sure parents who might find it hard to get involved are encouraged and supported to do so.
What’s the committment needed?
- Commit to attending a majority of the monthly meetings across the school year. (Meetings to be held in evenings, second Monday of each month 7-9pm)
- To work as a team.
- To help plan and carry-out a programme of activities/events.
If you would like to get involved in the work of the PTA Committee please come along to the AGM and put yourself forward for the new committee.
The LSP Parent Teacher Association Constitution (Working Document) will be ratified at the AGM.
Click on the link to read the constitution prior to attending the AGM.