Thank you for your interest in our school! We operate a first-come first-served enrolment policy. A sibling right-of-entry only applies when the sibling’s name is added to the pre-enrolment list before he or she turns one. Pre-enrolment lists are maintained for future years for junior infants as well as future enrolments for all classes. For more information, please read the school’s Enrolment Policy.
- The pre-enrolment list determines the priority order for admission.
- No guarantee of places will be given or implied by pre-enrolment.
- It is your responsibility to inform the school promptly of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstances.
- If no reponse to our offer of a place is received within 14 days, you will forfeit your child’s place.
- Please feel free to contact the school if you have any queries or require further information.
To add your child’s name to the pre-enrolment list, please complete the form below. Alternatively you can download a copy of the junior infant pre-enrolment form or the post junior infant pre-enrolment form and return it to the school along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
Due to the planned commencement of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act, 2018, Limerick School Project National School will not accept pre-enrolment application forms for September 2024. A new Admission Policy will be approved with an annual admissions process for this intake group.