PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION – MONTHLY UPDATE – NOVEMBER
- The Winter fair is in its final week of preparation and will kick off on Sunday December 7th at 1pm. Volunteers are still being sought to help out on the day, contact email@example.com
- The Committee has now completed a working draft of a constitution for the Parent Teacher Association. This will be used as a reference for the workings of the committee. It will be brought to the AGM for ratification
- There is ongoing disscussion regarding the events which will take place in the New Year. Presently the Committee is working at having Tai Chi classes for all the classes in the spring which will run over a couple of weeks.
- Planning is ongoing for a “Yard Party” to mark the 25th celebrations at LSP for the pupils, to be held towards the end of the school year.
- The Parent Teacher Association and the Board of Management held a joint meeting where discussions were held on various topics and issues. Key was the way both committees could enhance their working partnership.
- A coffee morning was held on the 14th of November for all parents/guardians, whilst attendance was small, there was good discussion and chat amongst those present. The next coffee morning will be announced in the new year
- The Committee is also working on a “school yard” project …more to be revealed in the new year.
If you have ideas for events, discussions, talks etc send them into the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org