On the 15th of November this year the National Parents Council will be hosting a conference for all parents who want to know more about special education, entitled:
Brighter Futures – Supporting you, supporting your child
We will have experts in the areas of special education, speech and language, occupational therapy and psychological services.
The conference take place in the Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8 (near Heuston Station) and will run from 11am to 4pm, with sandwiches tea & coffee provided. We ask those who have registered to attend to arrive from 10.30am to collect name badges, enjoy a tea/coffee, peruse the information stands and meet other parents.
Information stands from the following will be available on the day:
- National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA) – Junior Cycle
- National Council for Special Education (NCSE)
- Special Needs Parents Association
- Dyslexia Association Ireland
- Down Syndrome Ireland
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI)
- Citizens Information
- Parents, Resources, Information and Support, Meeting needs (PRISM)
- Autism Spectrum Information Advice and Meeting Point (AS I AM)
- Enable Ireland
To Register to attend click here
ADMISSION IS FREE, but all those attending must register in advance as places are limited.